"Andri has been my personal trainer now for over 3 years...
"I am an ex-pat in my late 50's, living here in Jakarta with a mostly sedentary job. It was important to me to keep my fitness levels in what is quite a challenging climate.
Andri provided me with both the motivation and the expertise necessary to enable me to workout safely and enjoyably. He is very well qualified, with a long list of International Certificates in all aspects of fitness training.
He has an easy going nature; but still expects that you are there to push yourself and improve. His command of English is excellent which makes things much easier for people like me.
Under his guidance, I have managed to achieve results in improved strength and agility that I never thought possible at my age. I have put on some muscle mass and look and feel much better. I now know that I can keep this level of fitness and energy for the years to come.
So whatever your fitness goals are; If you are young or old, want to lose weight, put on some muscle or just want to feel better. I would recommend Andri to help you realise your fitness goals. The time invested will certainly be worthwhile."
- Grant Kinnear
Apartemen Plaza Senayan
Finally... A Hassle-Free Way To Get Lean, Strong And Fit Without Leaving Your Home In Jakarta (Or Anywhere Else In The World)
Safety and Hygene Protocols During The Pandemic
First, let's address the elephant in the room: Is it safe to train with a personal trainer in Jakarta, given the current situation with Covid-19?
The answer is a qualified yes.
I take this issue very seriously, so here are specific steps and precautions I took to make sure my clients and I can work together safely:
1. I wear a new face mask AND a face shield whenever I train my clients. I disinfect the face shield and throw away the mask after each use.
2. I try to always keep a physical distance of at least 2 meters (or more if there's enough space) while coaching my clients. Even before the pandemic, I prefer not to put my hands on my clients and rely mostly on visual and verbal cues to coach the exercises.
3. I always carry a bottle of disinfectant spray, and sanitize the equipments before and after each use.
4. I also bring hand sanitizers anywhere, and clean my hands before, during and after each session. I also wash my hands whenever I get the chance.
5. I drive my own car and stay mostly at home when I'm not working. I don't use public transportation and avoid crowded places to minimize exposure.
6. I have been vaccinated for Covid-19.
If you need to add another safety measure to make you feel safer, please let me know.
I also offer an Online-Based Coaching Program that might suit your needs. Keep reading for more information...
Do you have stubborn body fat that you want to get rid of as quickly as possibe?
Are you sick and tired of losing weight... only to gain it back again faster than ever?
Would you like to get a firm, toned and well-defined body?
Do you wish you have more energy all day long?
Are you looking for fun, healthy, and stress-busting activities in Jakarta?
Would you like to look... and feel your best in your 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then keep reading. This will be the most important message you read today.
Here's what this is all about:
My name is Andri, I'm a certified personal trainer based in Jakarta who specializes in fat loss and functional fitness training for men and women over 35.
Since 2012, I have been working at one of the top fitness chains in the country as a personal trainer and Fitness Team Leader -- where I invested thousands of hours helping people from all walks of life to get fitter, leaner, and stronger in the most efficient way possible.
My clients include:
- Business owners, executives, and professionals
- Grade school, high school, and college students
- Runners, triathletes, and martial artists
- Expats from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, France, Japan, Korea and Singapore
I also trained clients with lower back pain, knee pain, scoliosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, and those who are pregnant.
So far, I've earned more than a dozen international-level health and fitness training qualifications, such as:
- NASM International Certified Personal Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Lv. 1 Certified Coach
- FITM Certified Fitness Instructor
- World Muay Thai Council (WMC) Personal Trainer Course Level 1 Certified
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 1 & 2 Certified
- Australian Institute of Kettlebell (AIK) Level 1 & 2 Certified
- AIK Powerbag Training Certified
- AIK Battling Ropes Training Certified
- BOSU Personal Training Certification
- Certified Sandbell Instructor
- SMRT-Core Training Certified
- Asia Fitness Convention (Certificate of Participation)
- And the list is still growing.
The reason I'm telling you all this is because I recently left the commercial gym to start a private at-home (and online) fitness and nutrition coaching business.
So I can train you at your home, apartment gym, or anywhere else that is most convenient to you.
This way you no longer need to commute through Jakarta's smog and traffic to get to the gym.
You Will Save Time, Enjoy More Privacy and Get a Regular Dose of Fun, Effective Workouts Specifically Tailored to You Without Leaving Your Home
Here are a few more reasons why you'll achieve your health and fitness goals faster with a personal trainer:
- You'll get personalized exercise and nutrition program to take you from where you are... to where you want to be in shortest time possible
- You'll cut your learning curve in half -- master new exercises faster, safer, and easier with professional coaching and guidance
- You'll maximize your time -- get all your workouts strategically planned and organized... so you'll get more done in one hour than what most people would do in two
- You'll be more consistent in your training and diet -- it's a lot easier to stick to your commitments when you have someone who supports, motivates, and holds you accountable for your goals
- And much more -- learn cutting edge training methods, easy healthy eating strategies, basic exercise and nutrition science, and get all of your fitness-related questions answered in clear, plain English
No Equipment? No Problem!
I understand that not everyone has the luxury of having a home gym.
That's why I bring portable fitness tools such as resistance bands, TRX suspension trainer, kickboxing pads, agility ladder, sandbells, gliding discs, foam roller, and many more.
So even if you don't have any exercise equipment or access to a gym, you can still get endless variety of fun, innovative, and exciting workouts such as:
- Bodyweight exercises for muscular strength and endurance
- Muay Thai/ boxing workout to beat stress while burning maximum calories in minimum time
- Resistance band training for total body strength and flexibility
- Metabolic and circuit training for rapid fat burning and toning
- Core training for harder and stronger abs and lower back
- Speed and agility drills to improve your athleticism, coordination and cardiovascular fitness
- Plyometric training to develop explosive speed and power (also great for fat loss)
- Mobility, flexibility, and muscle activation exercises to improve your movement and posture
Take The First Step Now -- Get Your FREE Personal Fitness Strategy Session And Learn How To Be The Best Version of You In Shortest Time Possible
If you have read this far, then you're pretty serious about improving your health and fitness... but you may also skeptical. After all, this is probably the first time you heard about me.
That's why I'm offering you a chance to see for yourself if I'm really the best person to help you achieve your goals.
Here's how it works:
I'll give you a FREE 30-60 minutes consultation using Zoom or other online communication platform of your choice -- where we'll talk about your lifestyle, aspirations and challenges in fitness. You can ask me anything about training, nutrition and healthy lifestyle.
I'll help you outline a realistic action plan and strategies to achieve your fitness goals as fast as humanly possible.
But there's more, if we can match our schedules, you'll also get a...
FREE Total Body Fitness Assessment
Which includes static postural assessment... body circumference measurement... joint mobility, stability, and range of motion... and movement screening.
This will help me to accuratey assess your fitness level, and design a safe and effective fitness training program tailored to you.
Don't worry if you haven't exercised for a while and consider yourself a little out-of-shape, you won't do anything strenuous for this session. You might break a little sweat, but you definitely won't feel wiped out at the end.
And There's NO Obligation
You will not be pressured to buy anything, and there will be no hard-selling whatsoever.
If you decide to continue training with me afterwards, then you're well on your way to get into your best shape ever.
Otherwise, you'll still walk away with a great experience and newfound knowledge to achieve your health and fitness goals in shortest time possible... so you have absolutely nothing to lose.
But You Need to Act Fast...
Because I strictly limit my schedule to just 4 appoinments a day Monday through Friday, even when I can squeeze in more. Once those slots are taken, I will not accept any more client for that day. No exceptions.
This is to make sure I stay fresh and focused for every training session, so you will get the same level of quality and attention whether you are my first, or last client of the day.
So if you want to finally look (and feel) your best as soon as possible, then you need to sign up for your free strategy session now before somebody else take your spot.
Schedule Your FREE, No-Obligation Fitness Strategy Session Now!
Click on the big, happy orange sign up button below and fill out the quick registration form on the next page, I will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
I will get back to you within a few hours, unless it's weekend or late night.
Thanks for reading.
Andri Djunaedi, NASM-CPT, Pn1, FMS
"I can finally fit in my favorite jeans and clothes again...
"Andri is not only my Personal Trainer but I'd rather say he is my partner. He makes me fully aware that exercise at the gym is one thing, but not less important is good eating and consistently doing exercise at home.
My favorite jeans and clothes can finally fit me again. Thanks Andri for helping me push my limits, for your patience, and for believing in me."
"Working out with Andri is always fun...
"I am a mother of two children and have been training with Andri for the past 7 years.
In these years Andri has proven to be very professional in terms of keeping up with all the appointments and making sure that I am given a training program that best suits my needs.
Andri has always gone a step ahead of his duties and has tried keeping track of all my meals and giving me advices on how to eat healthy and improve my unhealthy habits. Our workouts are a combination of cardio, weights and Muay Thai.
And as I mentioned earlier, Andri can design the workout program based on your capabilities and needs. He is quick at changing the exercises straight away if I complain i am having a knee of a back pain with a certain posture.
He is careful and compassionate towards his clients if they are unable to perform certain tasks, yet he is smart enough to still make us do the workout some way or the other.
Even though I dread exercising, working out with Andri is always fun as he is open to listening to a Mother's rant about her busy day. We always end our sessions with laughter and a promise of eating healthy that night, a promise that I always break.
I would happily recommend Andri to anyone, be it children, women and men. All the best to him for his future endeavours."
- Samar Hyder
"Helped me lose almost 18 kilograms in 6 months...
"Andri is very detailed at coaching the fundamentals and in making sure that I did every exercise with precise form, so I can safely push myself and get stronger without risking injury.
And the results wasn't half bad either... He helped me lose almost 18 kilograms of bodyweight (mostly fat) in a little over 6 months while still enjoying an occasional beer or two :-)
- Winzendy Tedja
"No guilt, just support!
"Andri is a great trainer and I'm very glad to be working with him! After an injury and pandemic lock-down I'd gotten really out of shape and was looking for someone to help me back on track.
He's been very creative to use what I have at home to design virtual workouts in the pandemic, and also very quick to adapt the exercises to accommodate injuries and also preferred workout style. His nutrition coaching sessions are also very helpful check-points for ideas and accountability. No guilt, just support! Thanks Andri!"
"Andri is the best Personal Coach I have ever worked together with...
"He provides the right balance of discipline and encouragement during our sessions, in addition, Andri also gave useful tips and advice on how to keep training at home, using just the available space and equipment. After working twice weekly with Andri, I noticed that my posture and muscles show much improvement, and that I feel very energized. Thank you, Andri, looking forward to working together with you again!"
- Budi Suryadi
"Pushed me to be better and stronger, but never pushed me too hard...
"Andri is a such great trainer and an amazing person. He's extremely professional, knowledgeable and personable.
When I lived in Jakarta, he pushed me to be better and stronger, but never pushed me too hard. He assessed and knew my ability and understood how far he could push me. Sometimes I didn't feel like training and just wanted to drop the weights, but he was always so nice and encouraging that I would finish the session, feeling a whole lot better.
My kids (at the time aged 8 and 10) also trained with him and they really had so much fun every time. Had we not moved from Jakarta, we would still be training with him. We miss training with Andri!"
- Dao Tanthuwanit
Copyright Andri Djunaedi (c) 2020. All Rights Reserved.